Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Confessions of a Bead Hoarder Part 1...

I am participating in a unique blog hop.  I have a confession to make.  I AM A BEAD HOARDER.  There it is, I have confessed.  Anyone who knows me personally will be COMPLETELY shocked by this revelation.  NOT!  I am so addicted to beads, I really do have a serious problem.  Anyone who has seen my beading table, will NOT be surprised by that statement.  I am literally drowning in beads.  I might have a 4" square space to work at on my beading table in the bead cave.  SAD.  When I try to clean my bead table, the more I touch and organize my piles of beads and findings, the more they tell me to make something with them.  Before I know what is happening, I am playing with my beads instead of tidying my beads.  PITIFUL.  But it is certainly a way to fight design block! 

So this is not just a confession, it is a bead blog hop teaser.  On Saturday, July 20, I will be part of the Bead Hoarders blog hop hosted by Lori Anderson.  Given the task of actually USING the beads we collect that are "special" to us.  What a NOVEL idea!  So I created my pieces last night using beads from some of my very favorite bead artists:
Tera Belinsky-Yoder, Beadygirl Beads
Yvonne Irvin-Faus, MyElements
Tanya McGuire, Tanya McGuire Lampwork Beads & Jewelry

Don't forget to stop by Saturday to check out my design and all the other bead artists as well!

No comments:

Popular Posts