Sunday, February 22, 2015

My First Tutorial is in the Newest Issue of Creative Spark EMagazine!

Last month the Creative Spark designer group (for ZnetShows, wholesale bead company) was contacted by Hope Smitherman, (our group leader and editor of Creative Spark) to create designs for the new issue and a few simple earring tutorials would also be needed.  I decided to try my hand at the tutorial since Chris and Mina had done some last year for Soda Lime Times.  These are the earrings I created.





I used small rolo chain with the globe beads and crystal cupchain to create the porcelain butterfly earrings.  You can find my tutorials in the newest copy of Creative Spark!

Creative Spark Winter 2015


2 comments:

CraftyHope said...

Your tutorials were exactly the simplicity I was looking for in this issue. Thank you for that.
Heads up though, your image of the magazine isn't showing up.

Thanks for sharing.

Becky Pancake said...

Hi Stephanie, Your Butterfly Sparkles Earrings are lovely. The cultured porcelain is beautiful. I am going to have to get some of it. Congrats on getting your first tutorial published. This issue also contains my first published tutorial.

Popular Posts